It’s difficult to get rid of cockroaches once they have taken up residence in the house. They like humid and warm places and love nocturnal movements, especially in the kitchen in search of food. Great hygiene is essential to avoid attracting them. Fortunately, there are natural and effective methods to overcome it.
- 250 ml of liquid detergent
- 500 ml of alcohol or cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of cloves
- 50 ml of water
- Start by bringing 50 ml of water in a saucepan to the boil.
- Once boiling, add the cloves and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the liquid detergent and alcohol (or apple cider vinegar).
- After 10 minutes, turn off the heat and let the clove infusion cool.
- Pour all the ingredients into a container and mix slowly to avoid foaming.
- Finally, pour the solution into a bottle fitted with a sprayer and spray on the most frequented areas and insect entry points.
Remember that it is important to keep surfaces clean to prevent food residue from remaining for a long time and attracting insects, but also to eliminate possible insect eggs and larvae.