To naturally neutralize kitchen odors, using ingredients like rosemary and lemon is a great choice. They not only offer delightful scents but also effectively refresh your kitchen environment, especially after cooking. Here’s a simple method to create your own air freshener using these ingredients:
What You Need:
- 1 lemon, cut into slices
- A sprig of fresh rosemary
How to Make It:
- Fill a medium-sized saucepan with water, about two-thirds full.
- Add the lemon slices and rosemary sprig to the saucepan.
- Place the saucepan on the stove and heat it until the water starts boiling.
- Once boiling, lower the heat to let the mixture simmer gently.
Allow the mixture to simmer on low heat. The evaporating water will diffuse the refreshing aromas of lemon and rosemary into your kitchen.
To maintain the fragrance for a longer period, you can periodically top up the water in the saucepan.
This easy-to-make natural air freshener is not only effective in eliminating kitchen odors but also adds a pleasant, homely fragrance to your cooking space